Asphalt Aggregate Laboratory Technician eLearning Program
About the Program
ASTM's eLearning program covers crucial testing standards relevant to asphalt aggregates. The courses are a key tool for professional development, employee training, and to supplement existing internal lab QA/QC programs.
Each course in this program contains:
- Self-guided training with video demonstration or state-of-the-art animation, checklists, concept presentations, glossaries
- A copy of the relevant ASTM Standard
- Interactive review opportunities and a quiz with automatic grading
- Certificate upon successful completion of course
Courses in this Program
- C29/C29M Standard Test Method for Bulk Density ("Unit Weight") and Voids in Aggregate
- C40 Standard Test Method for Organic Impurities in Fine Aggregates for Concrete
- C117 Standard Test Method for Materials finer than 75-um (No. 200) Sieve in Mineral Aggregates by Washing
- C127 Standard Test Method for Density, Relative Density (Specific Gravity), and Absorption of Coarse Aggregate
- C128 Standard Test Method for Density, Relative Density (Specific Gravity), and Absorption of Fine Aggregate
- C136 Standard Test Method for Sieve Analysis of Fine and Coarse Aggregates
- D75/D75M Standard Practice for Sampling Aggregates
- D5821 Standard Test Method for Determining the Percentage of Fractured Particles in Coarse Aggregate
- D4791 Standard Test Method for Flat Particles, Elongated Particles, or Flat and Elongated Particles in Coarse Aggregate
- D2419 Standard Test Method for Sand Equivalent Value of Soils and Fine Aggregate
Credit and Certificates
CEUs and PDHs are provided upon successful completion of each course. Most courses in this program provide 0.1 CEUs or 1 PDH. Please see individual course listing for more information.
A certificate is available upon successful completion of each course and an 80% or higher score on the quiz.
Related eLearning Programs
This eLearning Program serves as an excellent foundation for ASTM personnel certifications. Explore further details about our certification programs.
All ASTM online courses are available for a 1 year subscription on ASTM's Learning Center for a Single User Only via username/password. Training cannot be shared. For multi-user access and pricing, contact sales here or call 1-877-909-ASTM.
Internet access is required.