Expert Content and Dynamic Tools to Help Save You Time and Resources
Providing you 24/7 online access to the content developed by ASTM’s worldwide network of experts, ASTM Compass® helps you ensure safety, improve quality, and gain a competitive advantage. Add your content, partner content, and more.
You’ll search and refine searches using your native language and quickly find the standards you need to use in your industry. Instantly access any of ASTM’s 12,000+ standards, as well as AASHTO, AATCC, API, and UOP standards whenever and wherever you need them.
Combining these 12,000+ standards with 1,500+ books and 47,000+ articles and papers, Compass provides you one of the most comprehensive libraries of technical information available in the world. With tools to add notes, attachments, and even your own standards, you’ll be able to work smarter and faster.
ASTM Compass®: One Resource for All Your Content Needs
- 12,000+ Standards
- Collaboration Tools
- Multiple Language Translations
- Third-Party Content
- 1,500+ Books
- 15,000+ Journal Articles
- 47,000+ Papers, Chapters, and Articles
- Online and On-Demand Courses
- Demonstration Videos, Checklists, and Self-Testing
- Learning Management System
- Develop Your Internal Specifications
- Streamline Collaboration and Communication
- Reference and Hyperlink Other Standards
Powerful Content Tools to Help You Work Smarter
24/7 Online Access
Never have out-of-date or missing documents. With 24/7 access to all the ASTM content you need plus robust workflow tools, you’ll use standards and related information more efficiently than ever.
Revolutionize the way you use your standards
Color-coded highlighting helps you instantly identify changes to standards, saving you time, money, and manpower. No need to manually review and compare documents. With the version comparison tool, users can quickly see any changes to a standard since its last publication.
Collaborate with colleagues within your standards
Using the annotations tool, you can share information and insights right within a standard. Author’s name, date and time of comment are stamped and saved within the standard. Users can see a list of where any annotations are located. Keep annotations private or share with a specific group of colleagues.
Preserve organizational knowledge
With a comprehensive historical index of comments, you’ll ensure information shared amongst colleagues is retained, protecting your organization against lost knowledge in the wake of high turnover rates.
Contact ASTM and start working smarter today.
Why ASTM Compass®?
Get the Access You Need, When You Need It
Build a customized ASTM Compass® subscription to meet your needs and improve productivity with:
- Easy access to the standards you choose
- Tools for adding notes, images, and attachments
- Sharing functions to help pass on and preserve corporate knowledge
- Color-coded highlighting that identifies changes to standards
- ASTM training modules
- Access to the thousands of papers and books in the ASTM Standards & Engineering Digital Library
- Translated standards
- And more