The 80+ volume Annual Book of ASTM Standards contains ASTM's 12,000+ standards and is available in print and Online formats (learn more about format options). The volumes can be purchased individually, as a section (at a 25% discount) or as the complete 80+ volume set (at a 50% discount).
Important Changes That May Impact Your Purchase Decision
Volume 14.05, Statistical Methods; Hazard Potential of Chemicals; Thermal Measurements; Manufacture of Pharmaceutical Products has been discontinued for the 2022 publication year. Standards from the previous Volume 14.05 will now appear in Volume 14.01, Statistical Methods; Hazard Potential of Chemicals; Thermal Measurements; Manufacture of Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Products; Healthcare Informatics.
The 2022 edition of Volume 14.01 includes all standards from the following committees:
– Single-use systems—guide for specification, design, verification, and application of single-use systems.
– Hazard Potential of Chemicals—covers flash point, thermal stability and instability, explosibility, and autoignition temperatures of chemicals.
– Quality and Statistics—practices and guides evaluate statistical methods, sampling and data analysis, and quality statements.
– Thermal Measurements—practices and test methods cover thermal analysis and thermophysical properties.
– Manufacture of Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Products—covers the application of process analytical technology (PAT) within the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry, highlighting PAT system management, implementation, and practices.
– Healthcare Informatics—specifications and guides that address the Continuity of Care Record (CCR), transcription, documentation, transfer, management, security, and privacy of health information and the content of electronic health records. Other standards cover controlled health vocabularies for healthcare informatics and eXtensible Markup Language (XML) Document Type Definitions (DTD).
Subscription Period: The subscription ends 12 months from the day your order is processed.
Online Subscription via ASTM Compass®: Online volumes are updated weekly and include access to work items, historical, withdrawn, and redline versions as well as workflow tools like annotations, version comparisons, bookmarks, saved searches, and print sections of standards.
| ||Format||Publish Date||Price|| |
|Single Registered User Online|| ||$915||  ADD TO CART|
|Multi-User - Single-Site Online|| ||$1830||CONTACT SALES|
|2022 Print Volume
|$692||  ADD TO CART|
|2021 Print Volume
|Jun 2021||$338||  ADD TO CART|
Bound Print Volume
Online Volume Powered by ASTM Compass®
This format provides immediate online access to the active (most current) standards in a volume. Through a user name and password, you gain instant access to the latest standards in your chosen volumes directly from ASTM's network. These online subscriptions are updated weekly with new and revised standards. You must renew your subscription annually to maintain access to your volume.