All products produced and published by ASTM International are copyrighted and protected by U.S. and
International law. This includes the following:
- ASTM Standards and Test Methods
- ASTM Journals
- ASTM Technical Papers
- ASTM Published Books and Manuals
- ASTM STPs
- ASTM Online Product Offerings
For more detailed information relating to authorized usage of ASTM copyrighted materials, please review the
ASTM International has partnered with the Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) so that you can secure permission to reproduce ASTM copyrighted material directly from CCC, https://marketplace.copyright.com. Permissions secured from CCC are for reproduction rights only and do not include a copy of the material.
Simply follow these steps to get started:
- If you are on the ASTM product page of the ASTM publication you’d like to reuse, click the ‘Copyright Clearance Center’ link from the Reprints and Permission section. Or visit https://marketplace.copyright.com
- Once you reach the Copyright Clearance Center website enter the publication title, ISBN, or ISSN number and click the magnifying glass icon.
- Find the content you are looking for in the search results, click “Request Permission”.
- Choose the radio button that best describes how you will use this content.
- Use the drop-down to choose who you represent in this permissions request and click “Next.”
- Select your “Type of Use” from the drop-down and enter any additional request details.
- Once you have added all the permissions details, you will be presented with a price. You can then proceed with the next steps to complete the purchase.
ASTM Technical Paper Authors
As the Author, ASTM permits you certain uses that do not require permission from ASTM.
Please refer to the ASTM Author/Copyright Owner Agreement for such uses.
To request permission for other uses, please contact