Editor(s): Salvatore J. Rand, Allen W. Verstuyft
This new manual outlines reasons for fuel characteristics and the requirements of each specification. This is a complement product to our best-selling Manual 1, Significance of Tests for Petroleum Products. Written by our expert fuels instructors, this manual is an excellent resource for:
– Federal and state regulators
– Producers, such as individual refiners
– Trade associations such as the American Petroleum Institute, the American Fuels and Petroleum Manufacturers, and the West States Petroleum Association
– Petroleum marketing organizations
– Additive suppliers
– Pipeline companies
– Vehicle and engine manufacturers using gasoline, diesel, aviation, and marine fuels
– General interest groups, consumer groups and consultants
Individual chapters are available for separate purchases.
Save 60% on the full price of key standards referenced in Manual 69. See related compilations ASTM Standards Related to Fuel Specifications, ASTM Standards on Gasoline and ASTM Standards on Aviation Fuels for details.
Salvatore Rand, Allen Verstuyft
Randy Jennings, N. Smith, Ronald Hayes, Stephen Benjamin
Fred Van Orsdol
Gregory Hemighaus, Mark Rumizen