Additive Manufacturing Feedstock Part 1: Metal Powder Characterization and Specification - Webinar OnDemand
About the Webinar
Part 1 of Additive Manufacturing (AM) Feedstock covers the fundamental concepts of metal powder characterization and specification including:
- An overview of powder characterization techniques used in AM
- Highlights of gaps in powder testing standards and ongoing research activities
- An overview of AM powder feedstock specifications
- Details on the development of new test methods on flowability and spreadability in AM
This OnDemand webinar will take approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes to complete.
After completing this webinar, the attendees will achieve the following:
- An understanding of commonly used powder characterization techniques used in AM
- An appreciation of how AM powder feedstock is typically specified.
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Research Engineers
- AM Process Engineers
All ASTM online courses are available for a 1 year subscription on ASTM's Learning Center for a Single User Only via username/password. Training cannot be shared. For multi-user access and pricing, contact sales here or call 1-877-909-ASTM.
Internet access is required.