American Welding Society Learning | Welding Fundamentals III -- eLearning Course
About the Course
In this course, participants learn the basic science and practical application of the most commonly utilized brazing and soldering processes. These processes include torch, furnace, dip, and induction brazing, as well as iron, torch, furnace, dip, and wave soldering. Presented in short, easy-to-understand modules, this multimedia course covers the science, equipment, consumables, process variables, safety precautions, and advantages and disadvantages inherent to each process.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of commonly used brazing and soldering processes, including torch, furnace, dip, and induction brazing, as well as iron, torch, furnace, dip, and induction brazing
This course covers:
- Module 1: Brazing: Introduction
- Module 2: Brazing: Equipment
- Module 3: Brazing: Process Variations
- Module 4: Brazing: Materials 1
- Module 5: Brazing: Materials 2
- Module 6: Brazing: Materials 3
- Module 7: Brazing: Variables
- Module 8: Brazing: Safety & Advantages/Disadvantages
- Module 9: Soldering: Introduction
- Module 10: Soldering: Equipment
- Module 11: Soldering: Process Variations
- Module 12: Soldering: Materials 1
- Module 13: Soldering: Materials 2
- Module 14: Soldering: Variables
- Module 15: Soldering: Variables
CEUs and Certificate
CEU's 0.5 or 5 PDH
Certificate: A certificate is available upon successful completion of the course and an 75% or higher score on the exam.
1 year online subscription for a Single-User Only via username/password. Requires internet access.
For pricing for Multi-User access or for more information, please contact sales here or call 1-877-909-ASTM.