ASTM D4057 Standard Practice For Manual Sampling Of Petroleum And Petroleum Products -- eLearning Course
About This Course
This self-study course covers Sections 5 through 9.4 which includes Health and Safety Precautions, Apparatus, Sampling Devices/Equipment and Accessories, Manual Sampling Concepts and Objective, and Sampling Requirements and Considerations as presented in D4057-19. The course includes a graded quiz. D4057 Procedures are not included in this course.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the health and safety precautions for sample handling, sample point safety, static electricity hazards, and pipeline/line sampling as well as the general health hazards and precautions associated with this practice
- Describe the apparatus used for manual sampling of petroleum and petroleum products, including sample containers and their design and usage considerations
- Recall sampling devices, equipment, and accessories used for performing manual sampling of petroleum and petroleum products
- Identify manual sampling concepts and objectives for this practice
- Recall sampling requirements and considerations for manual sampling of petroleum and petroleum products
This course is intended for anyone involved in sampling for Petroleum and Petroleum products.
Certificate and CEUs
Certificate: A certificate is available upon successful completion of the course and an 80% or higher score on the exam.