The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
ASTM D6426 Standard Test Method for Determining Filterability of Middle Distillate Fuel Oils -- eLearning Course
About the Course
This course covers a procedure for determining the filterability of distillate fuel oils within the viscosity range from 1.70 to 6.20 mm2/s (cSt) at 40 degrees Celsius.
The course takes approximately 1 hour to complete and includes instructional video content, interactive knowledge checks, and a self-grading quiz. Downloadable resources include a pdf of the standard.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Micro-Filter Analyzer and other apparatus components.
- Recall the requirements for sampling according to ASTM Practices and Test Methods.
- Describe the preparation of the apparatus and verification of apparatus performance.
- Explain the procedure for determining the filterability of middle distillate fuels.
- Identify the calculations to determine the filterability quality factor (F-QF).
- Recall the reporting requirements for this test method.
Anyone who runs the D6426 test method or who needs an understanding of the test method and how it is properly run.
Certificate and CEUs
CEUs: .1 or 1 PDH
Certificate: A certificate is available upon successful completion of the course and an 80% or higher score on the exam.
ASTM Standards Referenced
1 year online subscription for a Single-User Only via username/password. Requires internet access.
For pricing for Multi-User access or for more information, please contact sales here or call 1-877-909-ASTM.