Motor Gasoline eLearning Program
About the Program
ASTM's Motor Gasoline eLearning Program enables lab technicians to improve their skills through industry-leading, self-guided, online training. The e-learning courses are a key tool to supplement existing internal lab QA/QC programs.
Each course in this program contains:
- Self-guided training with video demonstration or state-of-the-art animation, checklists, concept presentations, glossaries
- A copy of the relevant ASTM Standard
- Interactive review opportunities and a quiz with automatic grading
- Certificate upon successful completion of course
Courses in this Program
The Motor Gasoline bundle includes all the following courses. Courses are available individually. Each course can be completed in about one hour.
- D86 Standard Test Method for Distillation of Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure -- eLearning Course
- D130 Standard Test Method for Corrosiveness to Copper from Petroleum Products by Copper Strip Test -- eLearning Course
- D381 Standard Test Method for Gum Content in Fuels by Jet Evaporation -- eLearning Course
- D525 Standard Test Method for Oxidation Stability of Gasoline (Induction Period Method) -- eLearning Course
- D1298 Standard Test Method for Density, Relative Density, or API Gravity of Crude Petroleum and Liquid Petroleum Products by Hydrometer Method -- eLearning Course
- D1319 Standard Test Method for Hydrocarbon Types in Liquid Petroleum Products by Fluorescent Indicator Adsorption -- eLearning Course
- D2622 Standard Test Method for Sulfur in Petroleum Products by Wavelength Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry -- eLearning Course
- D3227 Standard Test Method for (Thiol Mercaptan) Sulfur in Gasoline, Kerosine, Aviation Turbine, and Distillate Fuels (Potentiometric Method) -- eLearning Course
- D3231 Standard Test Method for Phosphorus in Gasoline -- eLearning Course
- D3606 Standard Test Method for Determination of Benzene and Toluene in Spark Ignition Fuels by Gas Chromatography Procedure B Only -- eLearning Course
- D4052 Standard Test Method for Density, Relative Density, and API Gravity of Liquids by Digital Density Meter -- eLearning Course
- D4294 Standard Test Method for Sulfur in Petroleum and Petroleum Products by Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry -- eLearning Course
- D4815 Standard Test Method for Determination of MTBE, ETBE, TAME, DIPE, tertiary-Amyl Alcohol and C1 to C4 Alcohols in Gasoline by Gas Chromatography -- eLearning Course
- D5191 Standard Test Method for Vapor Pressure of Petroleum Products and Liquid Fuels (Mini Method) -- eLearning Course
- D5453 Standard Test Method for Determination of Total Sulfur in Light Hydrocarbons, Spark Ignition Engine Fuel, Diesel Engine Fuel, and Engine Oil by Ultraviolet Fluorescence -- eLearning Course
- D5599 Standard Test Method for Determination of Oxygenates in Gasoline by Gas Chromatography and Oxygen Selective Flame Ionization Detection -- eLearning Course
- D5769 Standard Test Method for Determination of Benzene, Toluene, and Total Aromatics in Finished Gasolines by Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry -- eLearning Course
Certificate and CEUs
CEUs and PDHs are provided upon successful completion of each course. Most courses in this program provide 0.1 CEUs or 1 PDH. Please see individual course listing for more information.
A certificate is available upon successful completion of each course and an 80% or higher score on the quiz.
A digital badge will be issued for you to display to share your achievement with the successful completion of all courses in the program.
Related eLearning Courses
This eLearning Program serves as an excellent foundation for ASTM personnel certifications. Explore further details about our certification programs.
Related Proficiency Testing Program
All ASTM online courses are available for a 1 year subscription on ASTM's Learning Center for a Single User Only via username/password. Training cannot be shared. For multi-user access and pricing, contact sales here or call 1-877-909-ASTM.
Internet access is required.