Aviation Jet Fuel eLearning Program
About the Program
ASTM's Aviation Jet Fuel eLearning Program is designed to supplement existing internal lab QA/QC programs with industry-leading eLearning focused on the testing of aviation jet fuels.
Each course in this program contains:
- Self-guided training with video demonstration or state of the art animation, checklists, concept presentations, glossaries
- A copy of the relevant ASTM Standard
- Interactive review opportunities and a quiz with automatic grading
- Certificate upon successful completion of course
Aviation Jet Fuel Courses
This eLearning Program includes the following courses. Courses are also available for sale individually.
- D56 Standard Test Method for Flash Point by Tag Closed Cup Tester -- eLearning Course
- D86 Standard Test Method for Distillation of Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure -- eLearning Course
- D93 Standard Test Methods for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester -- eLearning Course
- D130 Standard Test Method for Corrosiveness to Copper from Petroleum Products by Copper Strip Test -- eLearning Course
- D156 Standard Test Method for Saybolt Color of Petroleum Products (Saybolt Chromometer Method) -- eLearning Course
- D381 Standard Test Method for Gum Content in Fuels by Jet Evaporation -- eLearning Course
- D445 Standard Test Method for Kinematic Viscosity of Transparent and Opaque Liquids (and Calculation of Dynamic Viscosity) -- eLearning Course
- D1298 Standard Test Method for Density, Relative Density, or API Gravity of Crude Petroleum and Liquid Petroleum Products by Hydrometer Method -- eLearning Course
- D1319 Standard Test Method for Hydrocarbon Types in Liquid Petroleum Products by Fluorescent Indicator Adsorption -- eLearning Course
- D1322 Standard Test Method for Smoke Point of Kerosine and Aviation Turbine Fuel -- eLearning Course
- D1840 Standard Test Method for Naphthalene Hydrocarbons in Aviation Turbine Fuels by Ultraviolet Spectrophotometry -- eLearning Course
- D2386 Standard Test Method for Freezing Point of Aviation Fuels -- eLearning Course
- D2622 Standard Test Method for Sulfur in Petroleum Products by Wavelength Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry -- eLearning Course
- D3227 Standard Test Method for (Thiol Mercaptan) Sulfur in Gasoline, Kerosine, Aviation Turbine, and Distillate Fuels (Potentiometric Method) -- eLearning Course
- D3241 Standard Test Method for Thermal Oxidation Stability of Aviation Turbine Fuels -- eLearning Course
- D3242 Standard Test Method for Acidity in Aviation Turbine Fuel -- eLearning Course
- D3828 Standard Test Methods for Flash Point by Small Scale Closed Cup Tester -- eLearning Course
- D3948 Standard Test Method for Determining Water Separation Characteristics of Aviation Turbine Fuels by Portable Separometer -- eLearning Course
- D4052 Standard Test Method for Density, Relative Density, and API Gravity of Liquids by Digital Density Meter -- eLearning Course
- D4294 Standard Test Method for Sulfur in Petroleum and Petroleum Products by Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry -- eLearning Course
- D5001 Standard Test Method for Measurement of Lubricity of Aviation Turbine Fuels by the Ball-on-Cylinder Lubricity Evaluator (BOCLE) -- eLearning Course
- D5453 Standard Test Method for Determination of Total Sulfur in Light Hydrocarbons, Spark Ignition Engine Fuel, Diesel Engine Fuel, and Engine Oil by Ultraviolet Fluorescence -- eLearning Course
- D7042 Standard Test Method for Dynamic Viscosity and Density of Liquids by Stabinger Viscometer (and the Calculation of Kinematic Viscosity)-- eLearning Course
- D7153 Standard Test Method for Freezing Point of Aviation Fuels (Automatic Laser Method) -- eLearning Course
- D7224 Standard Test Method for Determining Water Separation Characteristics of Kerosine-Type Aviation Turbine Fuels Containing Additives by Portable Separometer -- eLearning Course
Credit, Certificates, and Digital Credentials
CEUs and PDHs are provided upon successful completion of each course. Most courses in this program provide 0.1 CEUs or 1 PDH. Please see individual course listing for more information.
A certificate is available upon successful completion of each course and an 80% or higher score on the quiz.
A digital badge will be issued for you to display to share your achievement with the successful completion of all courses in the program.
All ASTM online courses are available for a 1 year subscription on ASTM's Learning Center for a Single User Only via username/password. Training cannot be shared. For multi-user access and pricing, contact sales here or call 1-877-909-ASTM.
Internet access is required.