Cement Testing Training -- eLearning Bundle
About the Bundle
ASTM e-learning courses provide professional, comprehensive, and cost-effective training focused on construction material testing.
This training bundle includes modules for the ten standard tests commonly associated with cement testing. Procedures for calibrating, or verifying, various pieces of testing equipment are also demonstrated.
Each module can be completed in about one hour.
- Self-guided slide presentation covering essential content from the ASTM standard
- Hands-on video demonstrations by experts
- Step-by-step outlines of procedure
- Glossary of essential terms
- Self-guided review quiz with automatic grading
- C109- 13 Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Hydraulic Cement Mortars (Using 2-in. or [50-mm] Cube Specimens)
- C185-08 Standard Test Method for Air Content of Hydraulic Cement Mortar
- C187-11e1 Standard Test Method for Amount of Water Required for Normal Consistency of Hydraulic Cement Paste
- C191-13 Standard Test Methods for Time of Setting of Hydraulic Cement by Vicat Needle
- C204-16 Standard Test Methods for Fineness of Hydraulic Cement by Air-Permeability Apparatus
- C266-13 Standard Test Method for Time of Setting of Hydraulic-Cement Paste by Gillmore Needles
- C305-13 Standard Practice for Mechanical Mixing of Hydraulic Cement Pastes and Mortars of Plastic Consistency
- C430-08 Standard Test Method for Fineness of Hydraulic Cement by the 45-Î¼m (No.325) Sieve
- C451-13 Standard Test Method for Early Stiffening of Hydraulic Cement (Paste Method)
- C1437-13 Standard Test Method for Flow of Hydraulic Cement Mortar
How Learning Will Be Assessed?
Learning will be assessed by completing the modules and taking the final exam.
Preview a Course
Click here to preview a sample course.
1 year online subscription for a Single User Only via username/password. Requires internet access.
For pricing for Multi-User access or for more information, please contact sales here or call 1-877-909-ASTM.
For a list of technology requirements for accessing ASTM Training please click here