Cement Testing Training -- eLearning Bundle
About the Bundle
ASTM e-learning courses provide professional, comprehensive, and cost-effective training focused on construction material testing.
This training bundle includes modules for the ten standard tests commonly associated with cement testing. Procedures for calibrating, or verifying, various pieces of testing equipment are also demonstrated.
Each module can be completed in about one hour.
- Self-guided slide presentation covering essential content from the ASTM standard
- Hands-on video demonstrations by experts
- Step-by-step outlines of procedure
- Glossary of essential terms
- Self-guided review quiz with automatic grading
- C109 Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Hydraulic Cement Mortars (Using 2-in. or [50-mm] Cube Specimens)
- C185 Standard Test Method for Air Content of Hydraulic Cement Mortar
- C187 Standard Test Method for Amount of Water Required for Normal Consistency of Hydraulic Cement Paste
- C191 Standard Test Methods for Time of Setting of Hydraulic Cement by Vicat Needle
- C204 Standard Test Methods for Fineness of Hydraulic Cement by Air-Permeability Apparatus
- C266 Standard Test Method for Time of Setting of Hydraulic-Cement Paste by Gillmore Needles
- C305 Standard Practice for Mechanical Mixing of Hydraulic Cement Pastes and Mortars of Plastic Consistency
- C430 Standard Test Method for Fineness of Hydraulic Cement by the 45-Î¼m (No.325) Sieve
- C451 Standard Test Method for Early Stiffening of Hydraulic Cement (Paste Method)
- C1437 Standard Test Method for Flow of Hydraulic Cement Mortar
How Learning Will Be Assessed?
Learning will be assessed by completing the modules and taking the final exam.
Preview a Course
Click here to preview a sample course.
1 year online subscription for a Single User Only via username/password. Requires internet access.
For pricing for Multi-User access or for more information, please contact sales here or call 1-877-909-ASTM.
For a list of technology requirements for accessing ASTM Training please click here