Concrete Strength Testing Training -- eLearning Bundle
About the Bundle
ASTM eLearning provides professional, comprehensive, and cost-effective training focused on construction material testing.
Each course can be completed in about one hour.
eLearning Courses Contain
- Self-guided slide presentation covering essential content from the ASTM standard
- Hands-on video demonstrations by experts
- Step-by-step outlines of procedure
- Glossary of essential terms
- Self-guided review quiz with automatic grading -- quiz questions are similar in format and difficulty to those on national certification exams
- Study questions
This training bundle includes four courses related to testing concrete for strength in the laboratory, including:
- Compressive Strength
- 3rd Point Flexural Strength
- Reusable Pad Caps
- Bonded Caps
CEUs and Certificate
Each course in the bundle provides:
CEUs: .1 or 1 PDH
Certificate: A certificate is available upon successful completion of the course and an 80% or higher score on the exam.
- C39 / C39M Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens
- C78 / C78M Standard Test Method for Flexural Strength of Concrete (Using Simple Beam with Third Point Loading)
- C617 / C617M Standard Practice for Capping Cylindrical Concrete Specimens
- C1231 / C1231M Standard Practice for Use of Unbonded Caps in Determination of Compressive Strength of Hardened Concrete Cylinders
1 year online subscription for a Single User Only via username/password. Requires internet access.
For pricing for Multi-User access or for more information, please contact sales here or call 1-877-909-ASTM.
For a list of technology requirements for accessing ASTM Training please click here.