Concrete Field Testing Training -- eLearning Bundle
About the Bundle
ASTM eLearning provides professional, comprehensive, and cost-effective training focused on construction material testing.
Each course in the bundle takes about an hour to complete.
eLearning Courses Contain
- Self-guided slide presentation covering essential content from the ASTM standard
- Hands-on video demonstrations by experts
- Step-by-step outlines of procedure
- Glossary of essential terms
- Self-guided review quiz with automatic grading -- quiz questions are similar in format and difficulty to those on national certification exams
- Study questions
This e-learing bundle includes courses for the seven standard tests commonly associated with sampling and testing fresh concrete in the field, including:
- Sampling with Wet Sieving
- Air Content - Pressure
- Air Content - Volumetric
- Molding Strength Specimens
ASTM standards covered:
- C31 / C31M Standard Practice for Making and Curing Concrete Test Specimens in the Field
- C138 / C138M Standard Test Method for Density (Unit Weight), Yield, and Air Content (Gravimetric) of Concrete
- C143 / C143M Standard Test Method for Slump of Hydraulic Cement Concrete
- C172 / C172M Standard Practice for Sampling Freshly Mixed Concrete
- C173 / C173M Standard Test Method for Air Content of Freshly Mixed Concrete by the Volumetric Method
- C231 / C231M Standard Test Method for Air Content of Freshly Mixed Concrete by the Pressure Method
- C1064 / C1064M Standard Test Method for Temperature of Freshly Mixed Hydraulic Cement Concrete
CEUs and Certificate
Each course in the bundle provides:
CEUs: .1 or 1 PDH
Certificate: A certificate is available upon successful completion of the course and an 80% or higher score on the exam.
Preview a Course
Click here to preview a sample course.
1 year online subscription for a Single User Only via username/password. Requires internet access.
For pricing for Multi-User access or for more information, please contact sales here or call 1-877-909-ASTM.
For a list of technology requirements for accessing ASTM Training please click here.