Aggregate Testing -- eLearning Bundle
About the Bundle
ASTM eLearning provides professional, comprehensive, and cost-effective training focused on construction material testing.
Each course in the bundle takes about an hour to complete.
eLearning Courses Contain
- Self-guided slide presentation covering essential content from the ASTM standard
- Hands-on video demonstrations by experts
- Step-by-step outlines of procedure
- Glossary of essential terms
- Self-guided review quiz with automatic grading -- quiz questions are similar in format and difficulty to those on national certification exams
This e-learning bundle includes courses for the eight standard tests commonly associated with aggregate testing. Procedures for calibrating, or verifying, various pieces of testing equipment are also demonstrated.
ASTM standards covered:
- C29/ C29M Standard Test Method for Bulk Density ("Unit Weight") and Voids in Aggregate
- C40 / C40M Standard Test Method for Organic Impurities in Fine Aggregates for Concrete
- C117 Standard Test Method for Materials Finer than 75-Î¼m (No. 200) Sieve in Mineral Aggregates by Washing
- C127 Standard Test Method for Density, Relative Density (Specific Gravity), and Absorption of Coarse Aggregate
- C128 Standard Test Method for Density, Relative Density (Specific Gravity), and Absorption of Fine Aggregate
- C136 Standard Test Method for Sieve Analysis of Fine and Coarse Aggregates
- C566 Standard Test Method for Total Evaporable Moisture Content of Aggregate by Drying
- C702 / C702M Standard Practice for Reducing Samples of Aggregate to Testing Size
- D75 / D75M Standard Practice for Sampling Aggregates
CEUs and Certificate
Each course in the bundle provides:
CEUs: .1 or 1 PDH
Certificate: A certificate is available upon successful completion of the course and an 80% or higher score on the exam.
Preview a Course
Click here to preview a sample course.
1 year online subscription for a Single User Only via username/password. Requires internet access.
For pricing for Multi-User access or for more information, please contact sales here or call 1-877-909-ASTM.
For a list of technology requirements for accessing ASTM Training please click here.