Flash Point: Preparation, Verification and Maintenance of Apparatus -- E-Learning Course
About the Course
This e-learning course covers the preparation, verification and maintenance of commonly used flash point apparatus.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the installation process
- Describe the calibration and standardization process
- Explain the verification and Quality Control (QC) process
- Describe the preventive maintenance steps for flash point equipment
Anyone who runs flash point test methods or who needs an understanding of the test methods and how they are properly run.
- Installion Process
- Calibration and Standardization
- Standardizing Small-Scale Closed Tester
- Standardizing Continuously Closed-Cup (CCCFP) Tester
- Standardizing Automated Flash Point Instruments
- Verification and QC
- Certified Reference material (CRM)
- CRM Flash Points in ISO 3679 and ASTM D3828
- QC - Monitoring Accuracy
- QC - Proficiency Testing
- QC - Monitoring Stability
- Secondary Working Standard (SWS)
- Deviations from Accepted Reference Value
- Preventive Maintenance for Flash Point Equipment
- Problems that May Cause Variation in Flash Point
- Periodic Maintenance Check - Ignition Source
- Peridodic Maintenance Check - Temperature Measuring System
- Periodic Maintenance Check - Automated Flash Point Testers
- Daily Maintenance
CEUs and Certificate
CEUs: .2 or 2 PDH
Certificate: A certificate is available upon successful completion of the course and an 80% or higher score on the exam.
1 year online subscription for a Single-User Only via username/password. Requires internet access.
For pricing for Multi-User access or for more information, please contact sales here or call 1-877-909-ASTM.
For a list of technology requirements for accessing ASTM Training please click here.
ADD TO CART