Flash Point: Sampling and Test Specimens -- E-Learning Course
About the Course
This e-learning course provides an overview of flash point sampling and test specimen preparation.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain sampling techniques
- Describe the process of taking field samples
- Explain the process of transporting samples from field to laboratory
- Discuss the ways of obtaining test specimens and other subsamples
Anyone who runs flash point test methods or who needs an understanding of the test methods and how they are properly run.
- Obtain the Field Sample
- Preparation of Sampling Equipment
- Sampling Marine Cargos
- Tank Sampling
- Composite Sampling
- Devices for Obtaining Spot Samples
- Sampling Horizontal Tanks and Rail Cars
- Pipeline Sampling
- Sampling Solids and Semi-solids
- From Field to Laboratory
- Homogenizing Samples
- Sample Labeling and Transportation
- Storage in the Laboratory
- Obtaining Test Specimens and Other Subsamples
- Precooling and Subsampling
- Subsampling Viscous Materials
CEUs and Certificate
CEUs: .2 or 2 PDH
Certificate: A certificate is available upon successful completion of the course and an 80% or higher score on the exam.
1 year online subscription for a Single-User Only via username/password. Requires internet access.
For pricing for Multi-User access or for more information, please contact sales here or call 1-877-909-ASTM.
For a list of technology requirements for accessing ASTM Training please click here.
ADD TO CART