ASTM Approved Training Provider Program (ATPP)
About the Program
To support the demand for quality training across a wide domain of topics and delivery modalities, ASTM established the Approved Training Provider Program (ATPP).
The ASTM ATPP leverages a network of providers to design, develop, deliver and administer high-quality, relevant learning programs to promote proper understanding and application of ASTM standards and related content.
Who the Program is For
The ATPP is designed specifically for organizations who already have well-established training programs and demonstrated quality instruction on ASTM standards topics.
Benefits of becoming an Approved Training Provider include:
- Recognition of Quality Training: Recognition that your training program has been validated through rigorous program review by the ASTM Training Department and industry experts.
- ASTM ATPP Logo: You will be able to affix the ASTM Approved Training Provider logo to your marketing materials for approved programs.
- Registry Lookup: Your organization's name will be included in the online ASTM ATPP registry.
How to Apply
To apply for consideration as an ASTM Approved Training Provider, you must follow these steps:
- Program Manual Review: Review the Program Manual to determine if you qualify for the program. You can download a copy of the Manual here.
- Application Forms: If you believe you qualify for consideration, then you must complete the following forms:
- New Course Proposal Form
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure
- Course Promotion Form
- Training Unit Participant Form.
For More Information
Please contact the ASTM Training Department for more information at TRAIN@ASTM.org.