Publish Books and Journals with ASTM
ASTM International’s Digital Library
While ASTM is best known for its standards, the Digital Library is a collection of nearly every other ASTM publication – 1,500+ eBooks and 60,000+ papers and chapters, dating back to 1932. These are seminal reference publications that provide:
- Critical insight on the need for a standard as well as the technology and research that led to its development,
- Hands-on guidance on the proper application and interpretation of a standard,
- First-hand accounts of user experiences and their opinions on improvements and future needs in their industries.
Publish with ASTM
- Relevant High Quality Publications: ASTM is a highly respected, world renowned technical publisher. ASTM’s journals and books are extensively peer-reviewed to ensure high-quality, relevant, state-of-the-art publications. ASTM maintains active partnerships with abstracting and indexing providers such as Scopus, Compendex, Science Citation Index, Emerging Source Citation Index, ProQuest, and Google Scholar as well as with discovery service providers EBSCO, ProQuest, and more.
- Design and Development Tools: From editorial corrections to final product, ASTM is committed to the development of high quality products. ASTM will handle the copy-editing and design of your publication.
- Global Exposure and Distribution: The ASTM Marketing team will provide extensive promotion and services to ensure the widest distribution and visibility of your work. Direct mail, e-mail announcements, inclusion on our web site, and collaboration with other publishers and global distribution centers are some of the services ASTM provides.