Northwest Geotech, d.b.a.Northwest Testing, Inc.
Disclaimer: ASTM has not attempted to investigate, rate, endorse, approve or certify any listing in our online Directories, and does not represent or warrant the accuracy or veracity of the information provided. Please review the ASTM International License Agreement before using this Directory.
9120 SW Pioneer Court, Suite B
Wilsonville, OR 97070
NTI s 2800 square foot construction materials testing laboratory is one of the largest and most capable in the Pacific Northwest. NTI s laboratory services are utilized by numerous geotechnical and environmental consulting firms in support of their projects. NTI s commitment to professionalism and integrity in its laboratory support services make it an efficent and cost effective option for both specialized testing and large scale laboratory programs. All analysis and reports are completed pursuant to NTI s Quality System Manual. Reports are issued timely and in a professional format. NTI s laboratory is experienced and qualifed to test soil, aggregate, concrete, masonry block, asphalt, and other construction materials.
- CONSTRUCTIONS > Highways, bridges, tunnels, and other related constructions
- CONSTRUCTIONS > Building constructions including foundations
- NONMETALLIC MINERALS AND PRODUCTS > Soil and rock, building stones, aggregates, sand
- NONMETALLIC MINERALS AND PRODUCTS > Cement, asbestos products, concrete, lime, gypsum
- NONMETALLIC MINERALS AND PRODUCTS > Bituminous and other materials, coal, tar
- CONSTRUCTIONS > Pipelines
- ENVIRONMENTAL, BIOLOGICAL MATERIALS > Soil and rock for environmental uses
Lab Services:Building and Welding Inspection , Construction Materials , Environmental Impact
Testing Services:Nondestructive Evaluation , Geotechnical Testing
Specific Tests Conducted:ASTM A 578 , ASTM A 275 , ASTM A 388 , ASTM A 435 , ASTM A 577 , ASTM C 1019 , ASTM C 1040 , ASTM C 1064 , ASTM C 1074 , ASTM C 109 , ASTM C 116 , ASTM C 117 , ASTM C 1231 , ASTM C 127 , ASTM C 128 , ASTM C 131 , ASTM C 136 , ASTM C 138 , ASTM C 140 , ASTM C 142 , ASTM C 143 , ASTM C 172 , ASTM C 173 , ASTM C 174 , ASTM C 192 , ASTM C 231 , ASTM C 29/C 29M , ASTM C 293 , ASTM C 31 , ASTM C 39 , ASTM C 40 , ASTM C 403 , ASTM C 42 , ASTM C 495 , ASTM C 535 , ASTM C 566 , ASTM C 567 , ASTM C 617 , ASTM C 642 , ASTM C 684 , ASTM C 702 , ASTM C 78 , ASTM C 780 , ASTM C 823 , ASTM C 87 , ASTM C 873 , ASTM C 88 , ASTM C 90 , ASTM C 918 , ASTM D 1557 , ASTM D 1883 , ASTM D 2041 , ASTM D 2166 , ASTM D 2216 , ASTM D 2398 , ASTM D 2419 , ASTM D 2435 , ASTM D 2664 , ASTM D 2850 , ASTM D 2922 , ASTM D 2937 , ASTM D 2938 , ASTM D 2950 , ASTM D 307 , ASTM D 3080 , ASTM D 422 , ASTM D 4318 , ASTM D 4435 , ASTM D 4543 , ASTM D 4767 , ASTM D 5084 , ASTM D 5312 , ASTM D 5313 , ASTM D 558 , ASTM D 559 , ASTM D 560 , ASTM D 6307 , ASTM D 698 , ASTM D 75 , ASTM D 854 , ASTM E 110 , ASTM E 165 , ASTM E 18 , ASTM E 190 , ASTM E 329 , ASTM E 447 , ASTM E 605 , ASTM E 709 , ASTM E 736 , UBC 21-16 , UBC 21-17 , UBC 21-18
- NTI s in-house laboratory has been inspected and approved by the Oregon Building Officials Association (OBOA), the City of Portland Bureau of Development Services (COP-BDS), the International Accreditation Service (IAS), the Washington Association of Building Officials (WABO), the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE).
Total Staff 35
Total number of Staff with PhDs 0
Total number of PE/Scientists 7
Total number of technicians 22