ICS Laboratories, Inc.
Disclaimer: ASTM has not attempted to investigate, rate, endorse, approve or certify any listing in our online Directories, and does not represent or warrant the accuracy or veracity of the information provided. Please review the ASTM International License Agreement before using this Directory.
1072 Industrial Pkwy, N.
Brunswick, OH 44212
Dale B. Pfriem
ICS Laboratories is an accredited third-party testing laboratory that specializes in the conformity assessment of personal protective equipment (PPE). ICS Laboratories, Inc. provides experienced testing of eye and face protective equipment, head protection, athletic equipment, respiratory protection, chemical and biological protective clothing and hand protection. In addition to standards-based conformity assessments, we provide ongoing independent QA and QC testing of PPE products to national and international procurement requirements. ICS also offers customized contract testing according to customer specifications. Our accreditation status coupled with longstanding affiliations with certification bodies in international markets enables ICS Laboratories to facilitate turn-key product certifications and global market-entry solutions.
- MARKETPLACE PRODUCTS--CONSUMER AND BUSINESS > Sports equipment, toys, musical instruments
- NONMETALLIC MINERALS AND PRODUCTS > Glass and glass products
- ELASTOMERS AND PROTECTIVE COATINGS > Plastics, rubbers, resins
- TEXTILES AND FIBROUS MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS > Textile products, finished products and apparel
Lab Services:Environmental Simulation , Product Performance , Safety
Testing Services:Optics/Photometry , Nondestructive Evaluation , Mechanical Testing , Chromatography , Chemical Testing , Acoustic/Vibration , Spectroscopy
Equipment, Testing Capabilities, Applications:UV/VIS/NIR Spectrophotometry of Filter Lenses, Sunglasses, Sun Protective Clothing, Roof Tiles, etc., Gas Chromatography for Chemical Permeation Testing of Protective Clothing, Gloves and Respiratory Filter Cartridges, Optical Benches for Testing of Lenses, Large Projectile Air Cannon, Mechanical Impact Testing, Helmet Component and Athletic Equipment Testing, Industrial and Fire Helmets.
Specific Tests Conducted:ANSI Z80.3 , ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 , ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 , AS/NZS 1067 , AS/NZS 1337 , AS/NZS 1801 , AS/NZS 2063 , ASTM D1003 , ASTM E1331 , ASTM F1163 , ASTM F1446 , ASTM F1776 , ASTM F2040 , ASTM F2713 , ASTM F2879 , ASTM F3077 , ASTM F3137 , ASTM F659 , ASTM F739 , ASTM F803 , ASTM F903 , ASTM1383 , CPSC 16 CFR Part 1203 , CSA Z94.3 , EN 1077 , EN 13274 , EN 1384 , EN 143 , EN 14387 , EN 149 , EN 16523-1 , EN 166 , EN 175 , EN 374 , EN 379 , EN 388 , EN 397 , EN 420 , EN 966 , ISO 12311 , ISO 12312-1/-2 , ISO 6529 , MIL-PRF-32423 , NIJ 0104.02 , NIOSH STPs , NOCSAE ND001 , NOCSAE ND002 , NOCSAE ND041 , NOCSAE ND049 , NOCSAE ND090
- ICS Laboratories is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA). ICS is an accepted participant in numerous certification programs carried out by the Safety Equipment Institute (SEI) and is recognized by SAI Global, a certification organization that provides product certifications for the AUS/NZ market and acts as a Notified Body for CE certification. ICS Labs is also audited & approved yearly by the US Army and Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Total Staff 18
Total number of Staff with PhDs 2
Total number of PE/Scientists 5
Total number of technicians 9