| ||Format||Pages||Price|| |
|PDF (46.7MB)||$155||  ADD TO CART|
|Hardcopy (shipping and handling)||$155||  ADD TO CART|
|Hardcopy + PDF Bundle - Save 25%
(shipping and handling)
|$232.50||  ADD TO CART|
Cite this document
Get 28 peer-reviewed papers on the latest advancements in rolling bearing steel technologies.
This book features extensive research from the world’s leading bearing steel technology practitioners, including steelmakers, semi-finished and finished bearing steel component producers, rolling bearing producers, development institutes, and academics.
– advances in bearing steel “clean steel” steelmaking and processing
– advances in rolling contact modelling, functional life prediction rolling contact testing
– steel alloy - heat treatments relationships
– new steel technologies for high demanding rolling bearing applications
– improved methodologies for bearing steels quality assurance
– advances in non-metallic inclusion knowledge
These papers were presented at a November 2016 symposium sponsored by ASTM International Committee A01 on Steel, Stainless Steel, and Related Alloys.
Advantages of Si Deoxidation of Bearing Steels for Steel Cleanness and for Composition and Morphology of Nonmetallic Inclusions in Rolled Product
Dmitrij Ladutkin, Elizabeta Korte, Mark Bleymehl, Christian Bruch, Karl-Georg Doppler
Fatigue Life Performance of Hybrid Angular Contact Pyrowear 675 Bearings
Hitesh Trivedi, Lewis Rosado, David Gerardi, Garry Givan, Bryan McCoy