Sebroski John, Mason Mark
| ||Format||Pages||Price|| |
|PDF (44M)||$89||  ADD TO CART|
|Hardcopy (shipping and handling)||$89||  ADD TO CART|
|Hardcopy + PDF Bundle - Save 25%
(shipping and handling)
|$133.50||  ADD TO CART|
Cite this document
Get 13 papers in this new collection of selected technical papers on spray polyurethane foam (SPF) insulation.
– Field investigation studies
– Emissions measured in various-sized test chambers
– Emissions from misapplied material
– Computer simulation modelling of emissions
– Peak SPF temperatures in residential homes
These peer-reviewed papers were presented at a symposium held April 30–May 1, 2015, in Anaheim, California, USA. The workshop was sponsored by ASTM International Committee D22 on Air Quality and Subcommittee D22.05 on Indoor Air.