(Received 27 May 1975; accepted 20 June 1975)
Published Online: 1976
| ||Format||Pages||Price|| |
|PDF (416K)||3||$25||  ADD TO CART|
Cite this document
Laryngeal obstruction by an aspirated foreign body is not an uncommon cause of sudden death. Accidentally aspirated objects usually are such items as food, chewing gum, and ballons. The following case is unusual in that the victim was attempting to conceal a bulk quantity of narcotics when the fatal aspiration occurred.
Associate pathologist, Edward W. Sparrow Hospital, Lansing, Mich.
Stock #: JFS10507J