ASTM International’s Passport to Steel is a fast, timely, reliable and robust Online Database. Anytime, anywhere, you’ll be able to cross reference and compare steel data from ASTM, ASME, AFNOR, API, BSI, CEN, CSA, DIN, GB, ISO, JIS and SAE. Passport to Steel is designed for engineers, designers, purchasing agents, standards, materials, import and export departments; as well as anyone working with testing, designing and purchasing steel.
| ||Format||Pages||Price|| |
|One Year Subscription|| ||$699||  ADD TO CART|
|One Month Subscription|| ||$99||  ADD TO CART|
For multi-user access (single-site) or multi-user access (multi-site), contact Sales or call 1-877-909-ASTM.
Why Passport to Steel
- Fast – Access to standards data – at any time, from anywhere.
- Timely - Identifies all the versions of the standards: as current, withdrawn and replaced.
- Reliable - Developed and updated by experts who have written detailed “rules for comparison”. If you can’t find what you need, the Passport to Steel Research Team will assist you.
- Robust – Flexible searching options and easy to use color coded search results.
- Comprehensive – Links to technical articles and books for deeper understanding.
- 26 Product Form Selections
- 9 Alloy Groups
- Tensile strength, yield strength, % elongation % reduction, hardness, Impact Strength, absorbed energy, etc.
- Search 36 elements using nominal values, minimum, maximum, a range of values and wildcards.
Easy to Use
- Standard Organization
- Title, Keywords, and Phrases
- Specification Number
- Steel Grade, Class, Type, Symbol, Name or Combination
- Steel Number, UNS or ICS Number (26 product form selections and 9 alloy groups)
User Friendly Results Page
- Easily sorted to refine results
- Color-coded highlighting helps you scan results
- 6 different tables to display results
- Easily exported
Speed your research and consult our Reference Center that includes a Database of selected terminology standards, journal articles, related book chapters, hardness and conversion tables, an interactive Periodic Table and a list of metal terms in English, French, Spanish and German.
Stock #: PSTSTEEL