Zahid Hossain, Samanthika Liyanapathirana, Dar Hao Chen
| ||Format||Pages||Price|| |
|Online Only||2335||$55.00||  ADD TO CART|
This inaugural special issue of the Journal of Testing and Evaluation focuses on advanced technologies and sustainable materials used in geotechnical and transportation engineering.
Learn more about the innovative technologies in place for the transportation infrastructure to survive the challenges of extreme weather events and ever-increasing traffic conditions.
You’ll get 41 peer-reviewed papers on rocks and soils, asphalt materials, concrete technology and aggregates, as well as new technologies for characterization of materials, maintenance, and performance evaluations.
This issue features numerical and experimental research on such topics as:
– Slope failures and soil stabilization
– Deep foundations issues
– Embankments and retaining walls
– Durability of new concrete mix designs
– Nondestructive testing methods
– Alternate applications of concrete materials
– Asphalt binders
– Bridge technology and safety assessments
– Noise estimation
– Space geodetic technologies
– Sustainable technologies and transportation systems
Stock #: JTE1905-EB