This 1-year Online subscription includes redline, historical, and withdrawn standards.
Published: Updated weekly
| ||Format||Pages||Price|| |
Updated compilation now available with 20 new standards added.
Now you’ll have 178 active standards – plus all redlines, withdrawn and historical standards – covering subjects such as:
– Microbiology general methodology
– Methods to detect specific organisms
– Public health
– Water and food
– Biodegradability of various materials such as paints and coatings
20 withdrawn standards were also added to this compilation.
New for this 2017 update are the following standards:
– E3011-15, Standard Test Method for In vitro Production of Clostridium Difficile Spores
– E3031-15, Standard Test Method for Determination of Antibacterial Activity on Ceramic Surfaces
– E3058-16, Standard Test Method for Determining the Residual Kill Activity of Hand Antiseptic Formulations
Also get Standard Test Methods for Enumeration of Microbes in Cured and Uncured Hides and Skins with the following standards:
– D7816–12 (2016), Standard Test Method for Enumeration of Halophilic and Proteolytic Bacteria in Raceway Brine, Brine-Cured Hides and Skins
– D7817–12 (2016), Standard Test Method for Enumeration of Yeast and Mold in Raceway Brine, Brine-Cured Hides and Skins
– D7818–12 (2016), Standard Test Method for Enumeration of Proteolytic Bacteria in Fresh (Uncured) Hides and Skins
– D7819–12 (2016), Standard Test Method for Enumeration of Yeast and Mold on Fresh (Uncured) Hides and Skins
This compilation represents a total of 24 committees.
Stock #: MICROCMP