This 1-year Online subscription includes redline, historical, and withdrawn standards.
Also includes a free subscription to ASTM’s new journal Smart and Sustainable Manufacturing Systems.
Published: Updated weekly
| ||Format||Pages||Price|| |
Get the key standards you need to measure properties of additive manufacturing materials. Includes all the standards listed in the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) reports on additive manufacturing materials. This compilation of 128 standards is a useful guide for consumers, federal agencies, manufacturers, suppliers, trade and professional associations, and members of academia, and anyone working with AM materials, processes, and parts.
Key standards include:
– F2924, Standard Specification for Additive Manufacturing Titanium-6 Aluminum-4 Vanadium with Powder Bed Fusion
– F2971, Standard Practice for Reporting Data for Test Specimens Prepared by Additive Manufacturing
– F3122, Standard Guide for Evaluating Mechanical Properties of Metal Materials Made via Additive Manufacturing Processes
– F3049, Standard Guide for Characterizing Properties of Metal Powders Used for Additive Manufacturing Processes
Plus five widely-used ISO/ASTM standards:
– ISO/ASTM52900, Standard Terminology for Additive Manufacturing – General Principles – Terminology
– ISO/ASTM52901, Standard Guide for Additive Manufacturing – General Principles – Requirements for Purchased AM Parts
– ISO/ASTM52910, Standard Guidelines for Design for Additive Manufacturing
– ISO/ASTM52915, Standard Specification for Additive Manufacturing File Format (AMF) Version 1.2
– ISO/ASTM52921, Standard Terminology for Additive Manufacturing-Coordinate Systems and Test Methodologies
With purchase of this compilation, you’ll automatically receive a free subscription to ASTM’s new journal Smart and Sustainable Manufacturing Systems. The journal publishes papers that advance measurement science, standards, protocols, and tools needed to design, analyze, and control smart manufacturing systems based on a cyber-physical infrastructure for digital manufacturing.
Stock #: ADDMFGCMP