Meetings / General InformationF02 Flexible Barrier Packaging
We ask all attendees to preregister for this meeting. The registration information significantly assists us in preparations for the meeting.
The cut-off for preregistration is April 1, 2014.
Please click on the highlighted "Register Now" button above.
Reservations for the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center at Michigan State University:
- Click on the blue box for “Room Reservations”
- Enter arrival and departure date
- Select “Click Here for Special Rates” and enter your GROUP CODE: SOP040614
- Click “Check Availability”
- For special requests, reservations outside of the conference dates, or reservations after the room block release date please call 800-875-5090
Phone Reservation instructions:
- Call 800-875-5090 and refer to the GROUP CODE: SOP040614
- Monday – Friday 7:30am – 7:00pm and Saturday 10:00am – 2:00pm
The cut-off date for making reservations is March 14, 2014.
ASTM D10 and F02 Workshop Tuesday, April 8, 2014
8:00AM – 8:30AM ASTM: How it Works – Diane Trinsey, ASTM
8:30AM – 9:00AM ASTM and Career Development – Lauren Wessell, BD
9:00AM – 9:30AM Methods for Measuring the Adhesive, Mechanical, and Antimicrobial Properties of a Multilayered Film Structure – Hunter Gartner, Graduate Student, MSU
9:30AM – 10:00AM The Future of Packaging – Dr. Joe Hotchkiss, Director School of Packaging, MSU
10:00AM – 10:30AM Break
10:30AM – 11:00AM ISO18600 Standards: Packaging and the Environment – Hal Miller
11:00AM – 11:30AM ILS Studies: Why do Them? – Henk Blom, Rollprint Packaging Products, Inc.
11:30AM – 12:00PM D4169 Package Performance Testing – Eric Joneson, Lansmont
1:30PM – 5:00PM Tour and Poster Presentations at the MSU School of Packaging
5:30PM – 7:30PM Networking Reception at the MSU School of Packaging
Any questions should be directed to:
Staff Manager: Diane Trinsey Phone: 610-832-9661 Email: email@example.com Administrative Assistant: Jamie Huffnagle Phone: 610-832-9712 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org