Meetings / Hotel and Meeting Information
F44 General Aviation Aircraft
We ask all attendees to preregister for this meeting. The registration information significantly assists us in preparations for the meeting.
The cut-off for preregistration is January 8, 2013.
Please click on the highlighted "Register Now" button above.
Hotels near meeting:
Driving Directions to Campus:
1. From I-95, take the US-92 exit. Travel east 2.4 miles to Clyde Morris Blvd. Turn right onto S. Clyde Morris; Go through two stoplights and the main entrance is on the right.
2. From I-4, take SR-400 (Beville Road). Travel east 3.0 miles to S. Clyde Morris Blvd. Turn left on S. Clyde Morris; the main entrance is on the left.
1. Taxi: Cab fare from the Daytona Beach International Airport to campus is approximately $10.00.
2. Local Shuttles: Many local hotels offer a shuttle services. Check the individual hotel to confirm rates and times.
3. Airport Shuttles: The Orlando International Airport is approximately 75 minutes from Daytona Beach. Airport Shuttle service is available from Orlando to Daytona. For information and reservations call the Daytona-Orlando Transit Service, Inc (DOTS) at 386-257-5411 or Daytona Orlando Airport Shuttle Service at 386-947-9947.Campus Map:
There is a voluntary $20 Committee Activity Fee that can be paid during your online registration.
Any questions should be directed to: