Direct Mail List Rates & Data
Established in 1898, ASTM International is a technical publisher and volunteer member association. ASTM standards, specifications, tests, practices, guides, and definitions for materials, products, systems, and services are used worldwide to improve quality, safety, and competitiveness.
The ASTM mailing list consists of ASTM members and non-member buyers of ASTM publications. This audience is comprised of corporate and operating management, testing and inspection departments, R&D, quality control, purchasing agents, and other highly trained professionals from the scientific and technical community.
|Email or FTP
|| 4,000 records
|| 20% to recognized brokers
Six to ten days from receipt of order. List can be delivered via FTP or e-mail.
Rental Terms & Conditions
Names are furnished for a one time rental use only and may not be copied, duplicated, or reproduced in any form. Each list contains several decoy names as a protection against misuse.
- Files may not be transferred to any computer or computer network for use beyond the original rental agreement. Mailer must pay for gross names.
- List not available for telephone solicitation.
- No E-mail addresses are available
- Full payment shall be made within 30 days from date of invoice.
- No cancellations after delivery.
- Sample mailing piece is required for approval. ASTM International reserves the right to refuse any offer.
Mail, fax, or email your order and sample mail piece to:
100 Barr Harbor Drive
West Conshohocken, PA 19428
Phone: 610-832-9609 FAX: 610-832-9623