Dudley Medal Nominees Sought
The ASTM Committee on Publications (COP) is soliciting candidate
publications from ASTM committees for the Dudley Medal Award.
Each committee may submit one publication for consideration.
The award honors an outstanding contribution that has a widely
recognized impact on a particular field of ASTM interest and has
been documented in ASTM literature. A minimum of three years must
have elapsed between the date of publication of a nominee and
the nomination deadline of Oct. 13.
Eligible candidate publications may be:
- An individual paper or group of papers;
- An entire Special Technical Publication (STP);
- An entire Data Series (DS) publication;
- An entire Atomic and Molecular Data (AMD) publication; or
- A manual, monograph, handbook, computer software, or retrospective
Submittals should be made on or before Oct. 13 and must contain
the following information:
- Name of the candidate publication;
- Name of the author(s), editor, or contributor to the candidate
- Statement of 300 words or less stating why the candidate publication
should receive the award and how the publication meets the basis
of the award;
- Name and designation of the submitting committee (no more than
one nomination from a committee shall be submitted); and
- Name and address of the individual acting on behalf of the committee.
Submit nominations to Kathe Hooper, COP, ASTM, 100 Barr Harbor Dr., PO Box C700, W. Conshohocken,
PA 19428-2959. //