Forensic Sciences Award - Guidelines
THE FORENSIC SCIENCES AWARD
This award is given in recognition of continuous and outstanding contributions of an individual for the work of Committee E30 through its various subcommittees, sections, and task groups.
There shall be no more man one such award during any calendar year.
Candidates for this award shall meet the following requirements:
- Five years of cumulative (not necessarily continuous) membership in Committee E30. The candidate need not currently be an active member.
- The candidate shall have made significant contributions to the work of one or more subcommittees and need not have been a committee or subcommittee officer.
FORM AND PRESENTATION
- The award shall be a walnut plaque which names the recipient of the award and contains an appropriate citation illustrating the recipient's service.
- The citation shall not exceed 50 words or the equivalent of 3 lines.
- Presentation of the award shall be scheduled when deemed appropriate by the E30.90 Executive Subcommittee with the advice of E30.94 Awards Subcommittee.
Search for past recipients through the ASTM International Awards and Recipients Database