The ASTM International Committee E35 on Pesticides and Alternative Control Agents establishes the Chip Collins Memorial Award to recognize distinguished service to Committee E35 on Pesticides and Alternative Control Agents by individual members. The award is granted solely on merit. Any or all of the following types of service shall be considered as the basis for nominating an individual for this new E35 Award:
1. Very productive service in ASTM Committee E35 working over a significant period of time. (More than one year).
2. Marked leadership in technical, administrative, or special activities at the E35 Committee level.
3. Outstanding contributions in the areas of research or testing, leading to new E35 standards development.
4. Symposium or publication activities of special benefit to the work of Committee E35.
5. Any other outstanding service or activity that has greatly enhanced the prestige or standing, and advanced the interests of, Committee E35.
The award shall consist of a walnut plaque designating the recipient a Fellow of Committee E35 that will be displayed at ASTM Headquarters. An individual Award plaque may also be given to each recipient with a special citation.
Presentation of the ASTM E35 Award should be scheduled at the convenience and discretion of the recipient during the year in which it was approved, preferably at an ASTM E35 Committee meeting, appropriate Subcommittee meeting or Symposium.
Committee E35 will provide financial support of this award through regular committee fund and activity fees.
COMMITTEE E35 CHIP COLLINS AWARD
Name of Nominee
Department or Division
Name of Company or Organization
ASTM Committee History/Activities:
Include general history of ASTM membership, office held, work items, or other history.
Please briefly state, from the Rules Governing the E35 Award, what outstanding contributions or service(s) shall be considered as the basis for nominating this individual for this Award. Explain why the individual was selected by your committee/subcommittee to be nominated at this time, including specific standards, papers or other relevant activities as well as other considerations you wish to submit about the nominee for consideration.
Award Plaque Citation (if applicable)
Include one carefully prepared sentence that illustrates why the nominee is receiving the award. Be specific and succinct; mention the committee/subcommittee and any activities, leadership or services to the committee in which the nominee has performed in an "outstanding manner."
Submitted By: Date
Search for past recipients through the ASTM International Awards and Recipients Database