Disclaimer: ASTM has not attempted to investigate, rate, endorse, approve or certify any listing in our online Directories, and does not represent or warrant the accuracy or veracity of the information provided. Please review the ASTM International License Agreement before using this Directory.
100 Barr Harbor Dr.
West Conshohocken, PA 19428
You will use this area to describe the types of services your lab provides.
- TEXTILES AND FIBROUS MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS > Textile mill products
- ANIMAL AND PLANT PRODUCTS > Food
- ANIMAL AND PLANT PRODUCTS > Agricultural products (excluding food)
- TEXTILES AND FIBROUS MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS > Textile products, finished products and apparel
- TEXTILES AND FIBROUS MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS > Geotextiles
- ELASTOMERS AND PROTECTIVE COATINGS > Plastics, rubbers, resins
- ELASTOMERS AND PROTECTIVE COATINGS > Paints, varnishes, lacquers, printing inks and related products
- NONMETALLIC MINERALS AND PRODUCTS > Glass and glass products
- NONMETALLIC MINERALS AND PRODUCTS > Petroleum crudes, natural gas
- METALLIC MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS > Metallic ores, powders
- METALLIC MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS > Primary metals: bar, sheet, pigs, ingots
- CONSTRUCTIONS > Pipelines
- MACHINERY > Boilers, pressure vessels, pipework
- MACHINERY > Transportation vehicles and equipment including tires
- CHEMICALS AND CHEMICAL PRODUCTS > Chemical compounds and allied products (excluding human medicinals)
- CHEMICALS AND CHEMICAL PRODUCTS > Pharmaceuticals
- CHEMICALS AND CHEMICAL PRODUCTS > Soaps, detergents, water treatments
- LABORATORY, SCIENTIFIC, MEDICAL EQUIPMENT > Scientific instruments
- LABORATORY, SCIENTIFIC, MEDICAL EQUIPMENT > Medical devices
- ENVIRONMENTAL, BIOLOGICAL MATERIALS > Air: indoor and outdoor atmospheres, stack emissions, noise levels
- ENVIRONMENTAL, BIOLOGICAL MATERIALS > Water: ground water, wastewater, high purity, industrial effluent, saline recycled, rain, surface, process
- ENVIRONMENTAL, BIOLOGICAL MATERIALS > Leachates
Lab Services:Construction Materials , Building and Welding Inspection , Environmental Impact , Environmental Simulation , Electrostatic Evaluation , Forensic , Product Performance , Safety
Testing Services:Optics/Photometry , Nondestructive Evaluation , Metrology , Mechanical Testing , Geotechnical Testing , Electrostatic , Electrical/Electronic Testing , Chromatography , Chemical Testing , Biological Testing , Acoustic/Vibration , Radiation/Ionizing , Sensory Evaluation , Spectroscopy , Thermal Analysis , Thermal Fire Testing
Equipment, Testing Capabilities, Applications:You will describe your laboratory's equipment and specialized capabilities and applications.
Specific Tests Conducted:MIL-STD-810 M515 , MIL-E-5272 Rev. C , ASTM1042 , ASTM1041 , ASTM1040 , ASTM1039 , ASTM1038 , ASTM1037 , ASTM1036 , ASTM1035 , ASTM1034 , ASTM1033 , ASTM1032 , ASTM1031 , ASTM1030 , ASTM1029 , ASTM1028 , ASTM1027 , ASTM1026 , ASTM1025 , ASTM1024 , ASTM1023 , ASTM1022 , ASTM1021 , ASTM1020 , ASTM1019 , ASTM1018 , ASTM XXXX , SAE XXXX , ISO XXXX , EPA XXXX , AWWA XXX , MIL-STD XXX , ASTM1001 , ASTM1002 , ASTM1003 , ASTM1004 , ASTM1005 , ASTM1006 , ASTM1007 , ASTM1008 , ASTM1009 , ASTM1010 , ASTM1011 , ASTM1017 , ASTM1012 , ASTM1013 , ASTM1014 , ASTM1015 , ASTM1016
Other Lab Sites:FL , GA , England , France , Germany
- You will list any accrediations or evaluations to provide more information for your prospective clients.
Total Staff 20
Total number of Staff with PhDs 10
Total number of PE/Scientists 5
Total number of technicians 5