Tectonic Engineering & Surveying Consultants P.C.
Disclaimer: ASTM has not attempted to investigate, rate, endorse, approve or certify any listing in our online Directories, and does not represent or warrant the accuracy or veracity of the information provided. Please review the ASTM International License Agreement before using this Directory.
Full service geotechnical and construction materials testing laboratory serving the metro NYC and Upstate/Hudson Valley New York areas. Services include geotechnical analysis, construction inspection services and materials testing for soils, aggregates, concrete, mortar, asphalt, masonry, and geotextiles.
- CONSTRUCTIONS > Pipelines
- ENVIRONMENTAL, BIOLOGICAL MATERIALS > Soil and rock for environmental uses
- CONSTRUCTIONS > Building constructions including foundations
- CONSTRUCTIONS > Highways, bridges, tunnels, and other related constructions
, Construction Materials
, Building and Welding Inspection
, Geotechnical Testing
Equipment, Testing Capabilities, Applications:
Full-service geotechnical and construction materials testing lab. Laboratory testing services are performed in accordance with ASTM, AASHTO, and ACI requirements. Lab testing procedures are inspected and qualified by NIST through its CCRL and MRL sub-agencies. Lab and field inspection personnel are ACI and NICET certified.
Specific Tests Conducted:
, ASTM D2216
, ASTM D2487
, ASTM D2434
, ASTM C39
, ASTM D1557
, ASTM D422
, ASTM C31
, ASTM D4318
Other Lab Sites:
- AASHTO accredited for soils, concrete and asphalt; CCRL/MRL-NIST, ACI, AWS and NICET certified; NYC Building Dept.certified for concrete testing.
Total Staff 210
Total number of Staff with PhDs 2
Total number of PE/Scientists 35
Total number of technicians 43
Return to Search ResultsSearch Again