Your college, university, or corporation will enjoy a decided advantage over its peers with access to the ASTM Standards and Engineering Digital Library (SEDL). In addition to ASTM's 12,000+ world-renown standards, you'll have access to all the related publications that provide an account of the research and technology leading to ASTM standards as well as guidance on how to understand and apply them. These research papers span 140+ industries and 100+ years. Complete access to the SEDL includes:
- 1,500+ books
- 50,000 papers
- 12,000+ standards
- More than 550,000+ pages of information
ASTM's SEDL is a veritable information super-store at your fingertips.
- Secure, reliable platform
- Full-text search of all documents
- IP based — no user names and passwords to remember*
- Online usage statistics (COUNTER compliant)
- Customer support
- MARC records available through OCLC
- No concurrent user restrictions*
- DOI Reference Linking via CrossRef
- MetaLib and SFX Compliant
- Open URL Compliant
*For Institutional Multi-User, Multiple Campuses only.
Flexible Subscription Purchasing Options:
- Complete library of ASTM Standards, Symposia Papers and STPs, Manuals and Monographs, Data Series and Journal Papers.
- Entire library of ASTM Symposia Papers and STPs, Manuals and Monographs, Data Series and Journal Papers.
- Entire library of E-Books (All STPs, Manuals and Monographs, Data Series).
- Entire library of ASTM Symposia Papers and STPs.
- Entire library of ASTM Manuals and Monographs and Data Series.
- Entire library of ASTM Journal Papers. Or:
- Only papers in Journal of ASTM International (JAI).
- Only papers in Journal of Testing and Evaluation (JTE).
- Only papers in Geotechnical Testing Journal (GTJ).
- Only papers in Journal of Forensic Sciences Backfile (JOFS).
Two ways to access the Standards and Engineering Digital Library:
Institutional Multi-user, Multiple Campuses Subscription
Access is enabled via IP address or domain name and is intended for organizations that need multi-user and multiple-site access.
Institutional Multi-User, Single Campus Subscription
Access is enabled via user name and password.