Current and Future Advances in Materials Development for Tribological Applications
Pages: 18 Published: Nov 2012
Improvements in the tribological performance of engines can produce many benefits, the most important of which are
• A reduction in fuel and oil consumption;
• A reduction in maintenance requirements and no longer of service intervals;
• An increase in engine power output;
• Harmful exhaust emissions reduction; and
• Improved durability, reliability, and engine life.
Paper ID: MNL6220121209819
ASTM International is a member of CrossRef.