Journal of Testing
and Evaluation (JOTE)
About this Journal
This journal is published in six issues per year. Some issues, in whole or in part, may be Special Issues focused on a topic of interest to our readers.
This flagship ASTM journal is a multi-disciplinary forum for the applied sciences and engineering. Published bimonthly, JOTE presents new technical information, derived from field and laboratory testing, on the performance, quantitative characterization, and evaluation of materials. Papers present new methods and data along with critical evaluations; report users' experience with test methods and results of interlaboratory testing and analysis; and stimulate new ideas in the fields of testing and evaluation.
Major topic areas are fatigue and fracture, mechanical testing, and fire testing. Also publishes review articles, technical notes, research briefs and commentary. All papers are peer-reviewed.
Abstracting & Indexing Information
- Applied Science & Technology Index (Nov.1983-)
- C S A Engineered Materials Abstracts
- C S A Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts (Cambridge Scientific Abstracts)
- Chemical Abstracts
- Current ContentsÂ®/Engineering Computing & Technology
- Engineering Index Monthly
- ISI Science Citation IndexÂ®
- Materials Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index