and Characterization (MPC)
Publish with ASTM
- Submit your paper online using the Online Paper Submittal tab.
- You must accept the ASTM copyright transfer agreement.
- Submit only original work. Previously published papers are never acceptable.
- Author Instructions for best practices and the ASTM Style Manual.
- Provide complete references so all authors get credit for their work and are accepted by indexing and literature search services.
- Written permission from the copyright holder must be submitted for any quotes, tables, or figures with appropriate credit.
- All artwork will appear in color online and in black and white if printed so be sure your color materials are understandable in black and white. This includes text so don't refer to the "blue" area but rather the dark area, bold line, dotted line, etc.
- All papers are reviewed by at least two anonymous peer reviewers.
- Your approved, peer-reviewed paper will be copy-edited and formatted. You will be asked to approve the final version.
- Upon approval of the edited version, your paper will be published in the electronic journal.