Journal of ASTM
International (JAI) 2004-2012 Backfile
About this Journal
The JAI is a multi-disciplinary forum to serve the international scientific and engineering community through the timely publication of the results of original research and critical review articles in the physical and life sciences and engineering technologies. These peer-reviewed papers cover diverse topics relevant to the science and research that establish the foundation for standards development within ASTM International.
NOTE: This journal ceased publication in 2012. The full backfile from 2004-2012 is available for purchase.
Interested authors should visit Advances in Civil Engineering Materials (ACEM), Geotechnical Testing Journal (GTJ), Journal of Testing and Evaluation (JOTE), or Materials Performance and Characterization (MPC) to view their scopes and submission guidelines.
- To publish theoretical and empirical models of the physical, chemical, and mechanical behavior of materials, processes, and systems.
- To report on experimental investigations to characterize the performance of materials, processes, and products.
JAI includes solicited and unsolicited technical papers as well as those qualified papers presented at ASTM Symposia and workshops. These papers cover a broad range of topics including:
- Materials Performance and Characterization
- Nuclear Science and Technology
- Civil Engineering and Building Materials
- Petroleum and Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Science and Technology
- General Technology
- Medical, Health, Safety, and Forensic Science
Abstracting & Indexing Information
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstract Service® (CAS)
- Paper Chem
- T R I S Electronic Bibliographic Data Base