All products produced and published by ASTM International are copyrighted and protected by U.S. and International law. This includes the following:
- ASTM Standards and Test Methods
- ASTM Journals
- ASTM Technical Papers
- ASTM Published Books and Manuals
- ASTM STPs
- ASTM Online Product Offerings
For more detailed information relating to authorized usage of ASTM copyrighted materials, please review the following:
ASTM International has partnered with the Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) so that you can secure permission to reproduce ASTM copyrighted material directly from CCC. Permissions secured from CCC are for reproduction rights only and do not include a copy of the material.
Annual and Pay-Per-Use licenses are available at http://www.copyright.com/rightsholders/annual-pay-per-use-services/.
Copyright licenses may also be secured directly from the point of content on ASTM’s website using CCC’s online service, RightsLink®.
- For ASTM content, please locate the title on www.astm.org.
- Please click on the ”Request Permission” link on the content you wish to reproduce, follow the online instructions, and make your selections from the dropdown menus. You will need to create a RightsLink® account, if you do not already have one, to complete and pay for your transaction. Read and accept our Terms and Conditions, then download your license.
- Permission links to CCC are only available for ASTM’s copyrighted material. For content distributed by ASTM that is copyrighted by another organization, you must contact the copyright owner for instructions to secure permission.
ASTM Technical Paper Authors
As the Author, ASTM permits you certain uses that do not require permission from ASTM. Please refer to the ASTM Author/Copyright Owner Agreement for such uses. To request permission for other uses, please contact Kathe Hooper.