To Download and Save:
- Click your right mouse button on the desired template link.
- Choose "Save Target As" to save the MS Word template.
- Select the drive and file path where you wish to save your MS Word template.
- Download Complete
Please note: If you do not save this template and choose to initiate it within Internet Explorer, the custom ASTM Draft Standard toolbar will not appear.
How to Open and Use the Template:
- Launch MS Word.
- Locate the drive and file path where you saved your template and open.
- At this time, you may get a window that pops up asking you to enable macros. This is a
standard security measure of MS Word to prevent a virus from infecting the computer.
Click the button to enable macros, as there is no chance of any virus being transported
to your computer through the templates. The macros must be enabled for the
template’s special features to work.
- Once you make changes to your template and resave, make sure the document is
saved as a Word .doc file. Any changes you have made, as well as the template’s
features, will remain intact for the next time you open the draft.
Return to Draft Standard Templates