Staff Manager: Robert Morgan 610-832-9732
The Scope of the Committee shall be twofold:
1) The development of standards and guidance materials for homeland security applications with specific focus upon the following subject areas:
* Borders, Ports, and Transportation Systems;
* Advancing and harnessing Science and Technology;
* Preparing for and Responding to National Emergencies;
* Protection of Critical Infrastructure; and
2) The coordination of existing ASTM standardization related to homeland security needs. This coordination shall include the apportioning of specific requests for homeland security standards through ASTM's existing committee base, as well as the maintenance of appropriate liaison realationships with activities with (internal and external) related to this subject area.